Qualification and Experience:
Masters degree in strategy, leadership, business, or management with minimum 3-5 years of experience in microfinance operations, product development, and market analysis.
Willing to spend a minimum of 30-40% of the time in the field.
Looking for a dynamic professional with specialized skills to scale up the current product portfolio and introduce innovative models for the end clients. The candidate will be responsible for evaluating and optimizing the current microfinance portfolio and advice for the adaptations for new product lines, introduce value chain models that contribute to the capacity building of end clients and help provide access to markets. This may include but not limited to traditional businesses, new value chains and small scale IT based startups. The candidate will be responsible for managing product life cycle (designing, developing, implementing, evaluating, and product improvement) while working closely with multidisciplinary teams. The IO&PDP role will report to Chief Operating Officer (COO). The job description of the role is given below:
- Conduct a review of the existing products, their efficacy, ROI and potential for scalability.
- Develop a new strategy for introducing innovative products, which could be sustainable in nature and help build capacity and revenue of clients
- Should have good understanding about the cottage industry (especially the clients having businesses in Gujranwala, Faisalabad & Lahore division) their skill-set and their requirement in terms of microfinance products
- Identify private sector
- Stakeholders’ to engage with for mainstreaming product and by products in the area.
- Develop collaborations with leading private sector businesses and relationship management for identification of areas to innovate and affecting growth
- Creating and overseeing a comprehensive long-term innovation strategy for the company -- Advising management on medium-term, long-term, and future goals.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to implement research studies, market surveys to assess client needs, conduct field visits to design optimal customer centric & sustainable loan products
- Provide oversight for rolling out of new products, systems development, promotion and training of staff.
- Providing consistent support to front end staff through product training, mentoring & answering their regular queries.
- Analyze critical data, conduct product level segmentation and ensure quality of the portfolio.
- Should have the ability to develop business models for introducing financial products (with value additions) and their roll-out strategy
- Should have know-how about compliance and risk mechanisms of financial products